29 June, 2020 - Your Smile & Lovely Day

Dear, Mom -

Here we are. We are happy. So happy to be seeing each other and talking to one another. It fills my heart that was running on empty without you! Thank you for giving me such a gift today. I love and miss you so much. I hope you will always know how much you mean to me. No matter what happens in this life, I want you to have that one bit of me that always stays with you to make you happy when you are sad, safe when you're afraid, and whole when you are feeling without. I promise to always keep that bit of you with me.
In our kitchen window, I have a glass that used to belong to grandma, your mother, Myrtle. She was my only grandma and I loved her so very much, too. When I look up at that glass, I always think about grandma and the fun times I had with her. I wish she was here with us, too. She is in a place waiting for you and I. She is there with many people we love and miss, but those feeling will be fulfilled in our future. Not just people, but our beloved animals are there waiting, too. One day, we will be together and the happiness with never wain. Not even for a second. And all of us will have time to spend eternally. I am grateful to have this to look forward to. For now, we have something to offer to the people and time we are in, so we need to complete that before moving on. All of these trials of patience will be worth it, Momma. 
Grandma's glass. I love how the plant in it actually looks like the branch the bird is sitting on!

It was fantastic to talk to you today and I look forward to tomorrow. I have to go to sleep now, so I will leave you with these pictures of the flowers from the yard. Some are very close up, but it just shows the detail of their beauty. Enjoy!
Pink Beardtongue
Giant Goldenrod
Purpletop Vervain
Largeflower Baby Blue Eyes
Sword Lily or Crocosmia

Last, but never least, Elsa the dog wants me to send you a fresh picture so she can tell you she was saying, "I love and miss my Grandma!💗". Here is Elsa the dog:
Her eyes are so bright and curious because we were talking about you and all your sweet friends at Revere Court. Elsa cannot wait to go to where you are and give love to everyone. She tells me all the time how much she misses seeing you. Your granddog thinks about you often, too. It's not just me!

With that I will say, "Have the best day today.". I will talk with you soon. All our love, hugs, and kisses.
💖Your Daughter Sally, Elsa the dog, and Holly (my partner)💖




Comments

Popular Posts