22 September, 2020 - Your Gorgeous Hair & My Not So Eventful Life

 Dear, Mom -

I was so glad to talk to you today. I absolutely love your hair, Mom. It is getting so long and it is just beautiful. I hope my long hair looks as lovely as yours does when I get to be your age. 

Sorry I didn’t get a better picture of both of us, but were still adorable.
So, I guess this letter will be quite short. With Elsa the dog being a bit under the weather with her bad stomach, I was up quite early in the morning having to walk her. At 3 a.m. to be exact. Then I just went in and out of sleep until I had to get up because I was listening for her whenever she moved wondering if she needed to go out to relieve herself again. She didn’t but I still didn’t sleep much. I have to get up early in the morning so I can be at Gale’s house and set up a computer for an interview he is doing with some people out of Yale. He has a condition called an Essential Tremor which causes his hands to shake. It is different from Parkinson’s Disease and I believe that is why this group is studying it. He has been a part of the study for the past 5 years and I believe this might be the last part of it. I think the interview is close to 3 hours long. Uff da. That is a long time to sit on a computer and I don’t know if he is going to be up to it. I don’t know if I’ll be up to it :)

While I was at Philippe and Bob’s house today, I saw that Philippe still had some precious, little strawberries growing in his back yard.
Little strawberry at Philippe’s
Philippe’s African Marigold. Ha. I thought it was a Pansy🤷🏻‍♀️ 
On my walk with Bob, we did see the last of the hydrangeas blooming. Bob commented on how lovely they were, so I stopped an took a picture specifically for you. He likes it when I do that. He always says, “She’ll like that”.
Hydrangea off of Willamette Blvd.

I am sorry that this letter is short. I didn’t get up to much today besides work and Elsa’s vet appointment. After that I was on the phone with a couple of people. One was the gentleman I was lining up Gales’ interview with for tomorrow. The other was a gentleman from the SEIU 503 Union trying to get somewhere with my case against the DHS for not paying me on time and for doing it over and over again. That was a couple of hours in itself. 

I am yawning now. Eyes are closing, too. I guess I best take Elsa out for one last, quick potty break then get myself to bed.

I love you! Lots and lots! I miss you! Lots and lots! You’re my Mom and I am so blessed because it that one, simple fact. You’re the best, Mom. I can’t wait to give you and actual hug sometime and I hope that it is very soon!

All My Heart and All My Love to You, Your Daughter,—-Sally Ann❤️






Comments

Popular Posts