06 November, 2020 - A Great Kitchen Helper & Blooming Cacti

Dear, Mom -

I hope you have been having a wonderful day today! I've been thinking about you and my neighbors asked how you are doing. I wish upon a star that I could come pick you up and bring you to the house for dinner and dessert. We will plan that for the future when it is safe for us to do so. I miss having you help me prepare meals and have you help me eat them, too! 

You helping me mash the potatoes for Thanksgiving! You make the best mashed taters, Ma Dodd!

I am going to do my best to bake you some cookies and bring them to you on this coming Monday. I know that you have not been feeling your best and I want to bring you something that will put a big smile on your face; peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! The best cookies I have ever made. I got nothing but positive reviews on my cookies the last time I made them. My next door neighbor Rob, who is a Cookie Monster, highly approved of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and gave them his 5 out of 5 star rating! So, it is high time I make you some homemade cookies. I may send a thermos of gourmet coffee with some sugar in it just for you, too. I ordered you some new comfy pants and a couple of comfy tops, too. It's always nice to have something new once in a while and you very much deserve it.

I apologize that this letter is so short, Mom. The main think I want you to know is that I miss you bunches, oodles, lots, a million percent, and so on and so forth. I look at you in the picture above and just beam along with you and that smile. I love you so much. When you are sleeping, send me a dream/ when you are laughing, send me a smile/ if you are crying, send me a tear. I receive them all with graciousness because you are my Mother and your are my Heart! I am sending you a hug, a cuddle, a kiss, and a good story and a bad joke :)

πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Your Daughter, Sally AnnπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

Our Christmas cacti are blooming! This is one Holly saved from her office downtown.
The whitish-pink Christmas cactus Holly gave to me for my birthday a couple of years ago.
This? Well, this is a Grandma cat dressed up like a cowgirl sitting on a saddle. Random, but adorable.

Comments

Popular Posts