24 September, 2020 - Drawing & Elsa

 Dear, Mom -

How is your day? Mine has been just okay. I don’t feel very well because I’m under some stress. You know, adult stuff. Being responsible, making sure everyone is alright, worrying about Elsa the dog because her tummy still isn’t better. Anyway, I’m just anxious on top of burnt out from not having enough spare time to go camping or a mini vacation. This is one of those letters where I tell you about the not-so-great part of one of my days. I’m just feeling a bit down, as humans do occasionally. I miss you lots and wish I could come talk to you in person. Sit across from you and see you smile. That’s usually all it takes to make me feel better. 

On a lighter note, I was able to take some pictures for you today. On my morning walk with Elsa, I saw some flowers. On my afternoon walk with Bob, I saw a few interesting things.

This little horse had its own pasture. It looks very proud.

Cute mural in a community garden. That’s one big cat!

I did some drawing tonight. I am still working on a drawing for a mail carrier whose last day is tomorrow. The painting I did of Elsa last night is great, but it was too big and didn’t really convey the playfulness I wanted it to. I started working on the picture of our neighbor dog Rusty. I think it turned out really cute.
Rusty as a sailor dog. 
The picture makes him look a lot tougher than he is, but it fits for the days he sees a dog he doesn’t like and gets all riled up. He’s a good boy, but he’s getting older now.
Sweet Alyssum
Common Mallow
Rose cluster

We are hoping that Elsa will feel better tomorrow. She actually isn’t acting sick at all, but her tummy must be full of food because she hasn’t passed anything for three days. That is a big part behind me being so nervous. I don’t like to think my animals are suffering and cannot tell me. She seems alright for the most part, so put out a little prayer that she’ll pass a bunch of digested chicken and rice tomorrow!

I love you, Mom. I’m glad I can at least talk to you via this blog. It helps me to process my feelings. 
My heart is with you every day, all day long. I hope to come see you soon. I will bring you new sheets and slippers for winter and cookies for all around happiness!
✨🐶🌷A Big Hug and A Big Smooch~ Your Daughter, —-Sally Ann🌈❤️✨






Comments

Popular Posts