29 September, 2020 - Talked to You Today! & A Lovely Beginning to Fall

 Dear, Mom -

We had such a nice, long conversation today. It was wonderful. You had lots to tell me, lots to say. I loved talking to you. It is always nice when Mary and Gerline come in the room and I can say hello to them, too. I miss your friends and helpers there. I sure hope I am able to come back and see everyone again soon. It has been much too long. I miss kidding around with you and everyone. There is always a lot of laughter and silliness. 

We talked about so many things today, that I may end up repeating a bit here. Today, I worked with Bob. He was doing quite well, so we were able to get out of town for an hour or so and take a walk at Vancouver Lake. That is the same place my friends and I went for walk just a couple of days ago. It is a nice place to be because there are only a handful of people around during the weekdays. We took a nice, long walk in the sunshine. The temperature was warm, but there was enough shade to compensate for the heat so it turned out to be just right. Bob really enjoys nature a lot. He tends to see a lot of things that I do not, but that is part of the fun and conversation.

Bob and I at Vancouver Park
This was part of our walk through the trees. 

I am feeling a bit worn out today. I think I will cut this letter unusually short so I can get to bed. Kim and I just confirmed our camping spot at Camp Wilkerson for the weekend. I am really looking forward to it. The only bad thing is we are not allowed to have fires since the fire danger has been so high lately. We will make do. We always do. There is just something about sitting around a campfire at night that is so cozy. Instead, Kim and I play games, watch a movie, and chatter back and forth like school girls until we fall asleep. Then I wake up at about 2 a.m. and have to go to the bathroom. It never fails! She’ll always get up to go with me. That’s why she is my best friend.
Yellow Begonia. 
🌏✨Center of the Cosmos!✨🪐

 Have a fantastic day, Mom! I love you so very much. Keep me in your heart today, as I do you, and we will talk very soon. 
❤️🌼All my love, Your Daughter, —-Sally Ann🌺❤️


Comments

Popular Posts