24 November, 2020 - We Are ALL Rooting for You! & Sending All the Love

 Dear, Mom -

First off, I want to start by telling you how much I love you. Your daughter Sally loves you very much. Your daughter Nancy loves you. Your son Tad loves you. Doran and Sue and the kids love you. Your family all loves you and wants you to feel much better. We want you to eat and get your strength up. Keep drinking water and juice, and if you want it, coffee! If you need something, ask Aleynah or Aisha or any of your friends that are taking care of you right now. If I had my way, I would sit next to you 24 hours a day (with the exception of the occasional bathroom break) and hold your hand, stroke your hair, and tell you stories. I can spin a good yarn when prompted. I don’t like not being there. At all. If a genie in a bottle showed up and said he/she would give me only one wish, it would be that you are 100% healthy, then I’d come pick you up, and we’d go on a long vacation. If anyone knows anyone with an extra wish, or a genie in a bottle, let me know, okay? I worry about you and I come by it honestly. Mom, just get to feeling better. Pleeeeeeaaaassee!

Elsa the dog is on her bed next to my bed looking at me. She knows I’m typing my nightly letter to you. She is always very attentive, maybe even a bit pushy, about me mentioning that she love you, too, and that she can’t wait to come see you and her friends. She knows she will get lots of pets and treats, so I think it is partially because it works to her favor. Sometimes she will lay her head over my legs, or put her paw on my hand when I type to reiterate that I must mention how much she misses you. She’s a good girl, Elsa.

Elsa during spring next to Paula’s giant rose bush.
Elsa looking concerned because she wants to see Grandma. She will share her bone with you...

I am going to let you get your rest now, Mom. We all want you to eat today. You may not be able to taste it right now, but please take a bite for each of us. If you take a bite of food for all the people who love and support you, you’ll be full really soon! 

🌹~I LOVE YOU, MOM!~🌹

🥸Your Daughter #3, —-Sally Ann😘

Comments

Popular Posts